The Championship regulations:
The competitions are carried out according to the rules of the International Swimming Federation (FINA) in the Masters category:
● To compete in the championships are allowed men and women over 25, including amateur swimmers, sportsmen with disabilities, as well as sportsmen, who are not engaged in professional sports any more;
● Each participant takes personal responsibility for his health. This is confirmed by signing the appropriate form/application;
● The age categories of individuals are the following (the category of the participant is determined as of the 31st of December, 2018):
|25-29||years of birth 1993-1989||60-64||1958-1954|
|55-59||1963-1959||90 and older||1928 and older|
The age categories for the relays are the following:
● Beside club teams also picked teams are allowed to compete in the Championships. The results of the picked teams are not taken into consideration in a team total. The team total counts the results of 10 relays of team relays.
● Women are allowed to swim a leg in a men’s or combined relay.
According to the rules of swimming championships in masters category, a member of a relay has a right to participate in only one relay of a certain kind in one age category.
The members of the mandatory commission are:
|Arbiter of the Championships, Chief secretary of the Championships, Referee of the Championships|
|President of the Gavrily4 Masters Swimming Club Zolotko V.E.|
|Captains of the teams|
Regulations of participation in the Gavrily4 Cup team Championship:
Team squad — unlimited
The points of individuals in the team total are count according to the European program Splash Meet Manager 11.
The team total includes 30 best results, no more than 3 results of each participant, and the results of no more than 10 relays (the number of points in relays is doubled).
The Program of the Championships
| Day 1 (November 03)
|| Day 2 (November 04)
|400m Freestyle; women/men||4х50m Freestyle Relay (Mixed)|
|4х50m Mixed Medley Relay||400m Medley; women/men|
|50m Freestyle; women/men||50m Butterfly; women/men|
|200m Medley; women/men||50m Backstroke; women/men|
|50m Breaststroke; women/men||100m Freestyle; women/men|
|200m Freestyle; women/men||100m Breaststroke; women/men|
|100m Butterfly; women/men||200m Backstroke; women/men|
|100m Backstroke; women/men||200m Butterfly; women/men|
|200m Breaststroke; women/men||4х50m Medley Relay; women/men|
|4х50m Freestyle Relay; women/men||800m Freestyle; women/men|